Friday 25 May 2012

My brain is stupid!

Stupid stupid brain!!
I spend ages trying to think of new things to talk or write about, but my brain just goes on strike. I go for a walk all alone and suddenly all the awesome things that normally exist in my thought processes start falling out of my ears.

I think it may have been the most depressing walk ever, I had all these things I had to say but there was no one around and no technology capable of being typed upon. I started shaking, knowing that by the time I returned to typing devices half the thoughts would have melted away. Lo and behold it has happened :(


I remember some stuff, but my thought patterns can be so erratic that I cant remember how I got to them. 


Though Im going to have to go through all my pictures and rename them to the names I gave them in their adventures. I cant remember what half of them are called and Im afraid I will call new characters similar names. That would clearly be disastrous! If a bear and a hedgehog were accidently ever called the same name then clearly I would have to tell the tragic love story that happened should the two ever meet up, or the dull encounter of them not caring about sharing the same name. I forget where this is heading.. see this is how daft my brain juices are!

No comments:

Post a Comment