Tuesday 4 March 2014

Noodles

Dancing noodles make me happy. There are so many types of noodles and so many different ways to dance... though there are lots more types of dance than noodles but it doesn't really matter. Actually I'm sure Italians would probably disagree with me, but there are pretty contradictory people. Also I'm 10% sure that they only know how to glide across the floor and look moody. That may be goths though... But I think goths and Mafia based pizza/bottomless pasta for €9.99 are synonymous. Or is it 9.99€? I am culturally sensitive! Fear my mighty power!!
I just realised that bottomless food is pretty much an American trait, perhaps the goth Mafia breeds together different types of pasta to make new shinier noodles then feeds the unholy mutant gnocchi-tortellini offspring to American tourists for the noodling cheepy prices. Which only increases their belief that noodles are way more prevalent than differing types of dances.

Aside from that though it's really not important, if a dusty dry piece of taken tries to can can who am I to object? I would suggest that it warms up itself up before it starts though, probably by soaking in some hot steamy liquid but its not like the success of the dance depends on if it listens to me. Except in that example it kinda is. Also all the other ones that take place in my brain box, which some may argue is all of them. Shush metaphorical some people! Maybe I don't give the best example for humanity to follow. I never claimed to be logical or linear in my thought process's! I think noodles need to moisten to become great dancers, it's like how humans practise for years to become great only in a sitting relaxing in a hot pot of water kinda way. I suppose the fresh one are already flexible but they are young and not yet dried out of eaten. Saying they are supple and moist inside age calling them young feels like a really immoral thing to say... so I will not do that. Please note.

Also Strawberry bootlaces totally count, I don't care if they claim to be a sugary treat made of bounciness and crystallised joy. They are long and thin and almost count as edible, what more could you want from noodle based life? Also one time I saw one of them attempting to disco dance because it was under the bizarre impression that it is still the 70's. Silly candy treat, is the now time not the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment