Tuesday 25 February 2014

My body hates me

Its pretty much a solid fact now that my body officially hates me as its all powerful and supreme consciousness. There was a meeting last night on how to sabotage me. Luckily it was only my joints that teamed up and did not think to involve the limbs or other bones. Somehow they have gained the ability to create black hole like objects but which only focus on a specific thing. In this case, they have all installed tiny black holes which feed on energy. Without it my joints are sore and useless, and my limbs are slowly being affected too. Im luckily mini black holes still follow the laws of gravitational pull is equals to current mass so its not happening mega fast but still. I woke up barely able to move, who knows if they'll let me wake up tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment