Sunday 12 February 2012

Dinoplanes



I cant decide if I want to ride a dinoplane or just simply be one. If I was one then I would have the sheer awesomeness that comes with dinosaurhood such as giant teeth and a pointy face but I also contain a jet engine. I could carry people all over the world, though not long distance. I would be a nice dinoplane but not nice enough to provide food for people. Id be the freaking plane that means I get to eat first and quiet obviously I would have to eat the tastiest snack that dinosaurs ever heard of. People!! Zombies and cannibals agree therefore it must be true!


Also if I was half dinosaur I could bite people that said my drawing suck. Dinosaurs cant take critical truths, and the ones that can cope with it will simply astound you with connect four skills using your city as the pieces! 

If I owned a dinoplane then I could fly through the air and cover people in glitter or carry a bag of muffins to keep the plane happy as we ride into the sunset. I think it would be harder to use the mystical touchpad abilities of my laptop, it may be worth it if I ever get around to buying a new mouse but until then I will be happy being a human my dinoplane can protect me from cannibals. Thus:

Hedgehogs are pretty awesome. I feel bad for how upset one of the ones I drew looks. One the other foot they shouldnt be so snobby, I mean hes wearing a waistcoat and Im pretty sure he was wearing a monocle before he sat up in glitter based horror. Maybe he sat on it... if he broke it then he will be in so much trouble! Making monocles is super hard for woodland creatures with the whole lack of any way to make glass and everything. He probably inherited it from his grandfatherhog and now will have to remove bits of grandfatherhog eyeglass from his spines. Though in that case they should not react in such rage to glittery things riding through the sky. Greedy greedy hedgehogs...


No more on dinoplanes for a while I think, this I swear by the indifferent power of cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment