Thursday 9 February 2012

I forgot how this was supposed to go...

I'm fairly certain words of this type should be written in comic sans, that way I could pretend I'm thinking these things instead of trying to type with a broken keyboard. Thats right interweb universe I think in comic sans!

The only way to cure this is to get on a dinoplane and ride it like a sexual aerial travelling device whilst tiny hedgehogs whistle at you with jealousy and delight. Then again they wear sleeping mongooses as scarves so they are just being greedy really.


I have a sneaking suspicion that mongeese are somewhat larger than the average hedgehog, also that they may be on opposite sides of the world. That just proves how lavish they are really though. Yet I'm still making them jealous with my ability to ride the dinoplane, which is pretty awesome. There should also be a glitter sprinkle device in case they happen to be looking down at the ground, no one case resist mystical floating glitter and will immediately find the source. Oh how they will gasp with joy and envy.


I probably should have written down words before drawing, now this is just a silly prototype dinoplane with no glitter dispenser or seats or fire... I'll have to draw another one when its not stupidly cold. For a first post Im disappointed in myself already, ah well imaginary readers will have to put up with my semi-delusional rants now. Fear me possible future readers as I write things to help keep me sane ^_^


A better dinoplane that will bring joy to all shall follow, this I swear by the mighty power of jellybeans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment