Wednesday 22 February 2012

Merry Wednesday!

A miracle has happened! I found a hedgehog that isnt bound by social constraints, then again it may just be he is rich enough that no one would dare to insult him to his face. He is the world first hedgehog eccentric. He even looks more dapper than the previous hedgehogs I drew actually... I think its fairly likely he is the one who repairs monocles. Clearly molten glass created from mysterious woodland substances in the mossy furrows creates some wonderful gas akin to mercury vapour. He probably likes to think of himself as a revolutionary creature, if he comes up with new fine ideas then he would help improve the lives of so many other hedgehogs. Also if his plan works he would be the first hedgehog to fly!

Lord Henrington zooms along


Perhaps we could all learn a lesson from this. Namely that woodland creatures can somehow make rocket based propellants and skateboards, all that without opposable thumbs... We humans have thumbs the most use mine get is for opening things or pressing the space bar. I am rather ashamed maybe I should learn to play the piano using my thumbs and my tongue, I could get a friendly cat to use its tail to play extra notes if I try to play something difficult. Knowing my luck it would be an evil cat just pretending to help me so it can get close enough to scratch my face into tiny shreds. 


Now Im scared that if I ever attempt to have talent at a musical based skill then it will just end up in pain and face mutilation.


I think I will stick to drawing silly pictures then writing about then or writing inane words and drawing pictures about them so I seems to make sense. If a hedgehog and a wasp ever produced a child it would be terrifying. Every single spine would be the same as the stabby stinger of the wasp, pain would follow then everywhere. They would curl up into a ball then spread their wings and bounce around a room until all their enemies are spiked. A bee child would barely make it into existence.. I dont think honey covered monocles would work out anyway, so I suppose its for the best...


No more hedgehogs for a while, Im starting to bore myself with this post already. I will tell either the tale of the dancing noodles or the alien boyfriend or a mysterious third option. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment