Sunday 11 March 2012

Jargen

I had a mild panic since I posted my last blog for the stupidest of reasons. Firstly a posted a post that wasnt finished and it made me sad. Also I may need to say post more often in a sentence as that clearly was not enough.

Secondly I noticed I got pageviews after my post, I edited it and finished it with a whole paragraph of extraness but there were no more page views. 

I know this kinda sounds like Im fishing for people to look at my stuff but you're only going to look at it, if an extra paragraph of inane nosensical words makes you happy. Point is, I panicked and now I dont know what to write about.

Except for this man who looked very much like he was trying to be an edwardian court member earlier. So much so, from behind with his pudding bowl haircut, tights and velvet jacket I was convinved he was a lady. 


I also am now panicking because I wrote this post a week ago and forgot to hit publish. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment