Monday 12 March 2012

Thursday words on a monday

I am officially sad!
One of my favourite times of the year is drawing to a close. Spring is now officially in the air. The snowdrops are slowly dying, they wither a little more each day. Their fragile beauty being consumed and over run by the bright yellow of the sun flowers. Or daffodils if you feel like conventional naming. 






Don't get me wrong, I love the bright sunshine growing on the grass. Everyone and everything seems eager to praise the returning of the warming season by planting a living tribute to the sun that shall light up their life. I just hate that they start to assert their beauty as the snowdrops fade into a withered flowery husk. There should be more snowdrops in the world, they are tiny fragile things that mark the ending of winter in a beautiful flowery display. They are officially my new favourite flower until I declare another one or forget I made this announcement! (Take heed alien boyfriend!)


The mini daffodils don't make me sad. They are so tiny they are like the freaky mutated offspring of a daffodil and a snowdrop. Maybe I'm secretly stereotypically Japanese and obsessed with tiny things? Oh wait, I just realised I'm tall and round instead of being short and skinny. Alas I shall never be stereotypically Japanese :( I suppose I shall have to settle for being British or a member of the pixie brigade. I no longer know what is going on, I have not slept for a rather long time and am pretty sure I intended to speak about how much I love a certain type of flower not how I will never be any other race than my own. Alas plastic surgery has only come so far and magic hasn't finished being invented yet which I'm fairly certain is one of the worst crimes against humanity so far. Yup forget starvation, poverty and the blatant desire to create eating disorders within all young females in the "civilised" western world through the power of the fashion industry. If we had magic  life would clearly be the best thing ever, nothing could make it bad. There would clearly be no Voldemorts or anything. Oh no why am I still talking, I just ended up rambling even more about other nonsensical things. Wait Im typing I can stop any time I like...


or not...




I don't know how to fix this, I will draw a terrible fabulous picture instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment